Hey hey hey, this blog aint dead, it was just in coma for a while, but its back now :D..for a bit atleast. Well I have loads of catching up to do.
Firstly, I defended my thesis..yay! so I now have the M.S. taken care of and can now move on to my PhD crap. So this should be done within an year or so..then no more studying..wouldnt that be nice.
The defence came as a bit of a surprise…well I knew it was going to happen, but it went off way more smoothly than expected. So that was a big relief. Then had to switch to making changes in the document types of stuff..which is kind of a pain specially when you feel done and all you wanna do is sit and stare at the TV or the cielling.
In other news I am off to India next week, so dear reader, if you are in India/Indore/Bangalore..then do gimme a holler and we shall sy hello. Chanduji…exclusively for you I may plot Delhi into the plans as well.
In yet other news..I lost more weight..well not a lot of weight but I built plently of muscle. Which is definately making moi feel strong and powerful and just plain amazing :D…pride goes before a fall you say? I hear it, but everyone needs a lil TLC and damn it I have worked my ass off for this! Not that I am skinny or anything…but am getting where I want to be..healthy and strong and happy 😀
In the last news..is a TAG! Bohemian tagged me..in what seems ages ago to tell you about the contents of my purse. Ahem, I dot carry a purse. I do carry a bag to school and have other random purses whenever required. So here is what I usually have in whatever I am carrying.
1. Wallet: V.Imp. , no wallet..no fun..I never have cash, and just my cards including my punch cards for my caffiene indulgences and business cards (me own) and credit cards…which is definately not a good habit.
2. A bandaid: V.Imp..i was told once that you are officially a grown up when you start keeping band aids..whoops I always had them..thanks to my shoe bite prone delicate feet
3. random crumpled reciepts: no explaination needed…we all know how landfills start
4. A cough strip: for my rather..ahem..delicate throat?
5. tube of lip balm.
6. random single earrings that I got bored/ears started hurting and took off and now cannot find the pair
7. a plastic spoon for yogurt/icecream emergencies…no I made that up..i just randomly have a spoon n my bag for when i forget to get one with lunch.
thats about it! Thats all that lives in my purse. And i would like to tag