Its not just that I love tags, but Chandni’s tags are always so relevant..So here for the grace of god, go I:
Ten things you wish you could say to people right now.
– Boy, are you hot or what
– Can we get this done right now?
-Can we stop going around in circles
-I completely and totally believe in you and I know you will do what it takes
– I hope you dance
-What a bitch, never seen one like you and I hope I never have to
-Passive agressiveness isnt going to get you anywhere
-I miss you however much I say I don’t
– ohh remember something some of the times, will ya?
Nine things about yourself:
– I am quite demented at times with quite bizzare mood swings
– Same to same as Chandu: I forgive but dont forget, dont mess with me again, because it adds up till I can’t forgive any more. (the last part is just me)
– I hate fighting
– I luurve food
– I can’t stand not knowing….I have no patience for things out of my control.
– I find it incredibly hard to share minor parts of my day and exceptionally easy to share all the big news!
– I am super protective of my friends and family, specially mom who is a babe who needs to be taken care of (also 6 inches taller than me and probably fitter..but I said I was protective)
– I am not fond of movies, I like them, but they are not my choice of entertainment
– I love dogs and cats and still miss my dog a lot!
Eight ways to win my heart:
– smile..a lot
– get my jokes and laugh
-have a variety of interests!
– treat me like a delicate flower..but only once in a while
-listen to me but also tell me to stop whining
-cook well and enjoy doing it and feeding me!
-enjoy books and music ..anything, not just what I like
Seven things that cross your mind quite often:
– when will this nightmare end
– why am I doing this to my self (Applies to PhD and spinning both)
– hey, now that makes sense
– have i forgotten something
– what’s for dinner
– Whoops, did I really say that
– he’s cute..but naaaaah.
Six things you wish you never did:
– taken back all my books from her
– cutting ties to her
– introduce myself to him
– moved against my intuition
-become dependent on other people for solutions
– flaunt my superior understanding of things.
– lies that trip over themselves
Four turn ons
– crisp white button down shirts
– a hard workout and hot shower
– Passion for life and fun
-Intelligence and wit
Three things you want to do before you die:
-learn to tell lies real good whoppers!
– write a book
– have reams of entries when I google my own name…umm you dont do that??
Two smiley’s that describe you:
mmm.. I had a huge crush on a super gross guy in like 8th or 9th. If my classmates from school find out I am dead..very few people know who PD is 😉