I have been accused! wrongly accused of having blog constipation. I eat a diet of healthy fruit and veggies. I have no constipation! However, since I have been accused and then given some medicine to cure this so called malady….
I have been tagged! Me loves tags 😀 So thanku Chandni jee…so here goes the eights!
8 things I am passionate about:
1. Food: Food always comes first. Without food no directions! I love eating, reading about and making good food. I cannot eat food made without thought to their ingredients. I love feeding people too. A baking expedition where I am the only eater is sorely disappointing! So I mostly spend my free time reading food blogs and dreaming of food.
2. Working out/running/spinning/aerobics: Well, once you have eaten, you have to burn it off too you know? I love the feeling working out gives me….currently am on a sleepy high after some very relaxing yoga.mmm….
3. Reading: It can take any form books or blogs, papers or magazines, you name it, I will read it..at least once. I still read about 2-3 books a week. Not reading in the bathroom gives me actual constipation (umm….Too Much Information? )
4. Women’s Rights: I would’nt call it feminism..my perspective differs a little bit from the equality perspective, but yeah I believe very passionately: what a man can do, a woman can do better!
5. Psychology: Umm..I am doing my PhD in the stuff you know? I gotta have atleast some passion for it! I love thinking about how people work and how amazingly complex human behavior is..much more so than the human anatomy!
6. India: I am passionate about letting people know about my country and what it stands for. I wish I could show everyone the India that we see…not what they imagine!
7. Green: I believe that we do not have the right to screw the environment, we cannot and should not throw trash without thinking about what the end result will be (Specially in India) . One person not throwing that empty plastic bottle from a train/car window does make a difference.
8. Theatre/Ballet/Dance: I love performing and watching performances. I also love the madness that comes with organizing them and I miss it.
Eight Things I want to do before I die:
1. complete the darn PhD. It seems never ending you know?
2. See India from from one end to another…and no planes please!
3. Write a book: a very sexy, completely irreverent irony/satire/farce would be amazing!
4. Learn Ballet
5. Reach skinnyness
6. Have the “moment”: from Whitney houston’s song :” Give me one moment in time, when I’m all that I thought I would be, when all of my dreams are a heartbeat away and the answers are all up to me”
7. Run a marathon
8. scuba diving and living like a beach bum on an island somewhere with no phone and internet…wishful thinking huh?